Saturday, December 6, 2014

Juicy Juice

Jax & Us are still around ;) The amount of pumpkin pie I've eaten in the past week is not okay, but I enjoyed every last bite! When Monday rolled around and my 5 days off of work was over, all I wanted  was clean juice to help me forget everything I ate over Thanksgiving weekend. I've experimented with a ton of fruit & veggie combos since I bought a "beginner" Bella Juicer a few months ago and this weeks combo was worth repeating for my juicing friends!

  • 4 Gala Apples, Cored With Skin On
  • 1 Whole Cucumber, With Peel
  • 3 Kiwi, No Skin
  • 1 Cup Of Green Grapes
This juiced enough for two. I can drink any juice because I know I didn't make a huge mess in my kitchen for nothing.... the real taste test is if Grant will drink it or not. We agree this combo is one of the best yet!

One piece of advice I would give to any one wanting to begin juicing is start easy! This combo is heavy on fruit and ideally you want to keep going until most of your juices are heavy on the veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment