Monday, July 14, 2014

Keep up with Jax & Us

I've been going back and forth about starting our family blog since last year and always got stuck at the beginning - what should the blog name be? Today it finally came to me - Jax & Us! It couldn't get any more simple than that. If you know the Powell family at all, you'll know that Jax is always running (or galloping) along and ten feet behind him are Grant and I trying to keep up! With friends and family from coast to coast, a blog seems to be the easiest way to update our loved ones. I occasionally find the time and energy to try new recipes and crafts that I get questions about so those can also be found on here. I plan on going back a few years and posting some of the good stuff that has happened to our family and projects that have turned out okay. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment